Helicopter tours in Nepal are an unforgettable and luxurious way to explore the beauty of Nepal. Helicopter Tours in Nepal offers a variety of Helicopter tour programs suitable for all interested parties for different proposes. Helicopter tour are for those people who like to have a unique weekend holidays, for adventure lovers to get in to the heart of Himalayas for a short or long times depending on the schedule. Helicopter tours in Nepal provide different tours like:
1. Annapurna Helicopter Tour: It is surrounded by several high mountains in the Annapurna region, deepest gorge, conservation area, and scattered traditional ethnic settlements. Annapurna Region is a prosperous landscape in the western part of Nepal. An exciting Heli tour to Annapurna provide a wonderful view of Mt. Annapurna, Annapurna South, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mount Manaslu, Mt. Fishtail and several White climbing peaks .It takes 45 minutes flight from Pokhara to Annapurna Base camp.
2. Everest Helicopter Tour: It is flying around the Mt. Everest. Everest Heli Tour is an opportunity to get close to the beautiful views of world’s highest mountain Mt.Everest ranges by the flight. The views include AmaDablam, Nuptse, Lotshe, Choyou, Gauri Shankar, Dorjelakpa, Makalu peaks and Gokyo Lake. It is a splendor memory to fly parallel to the highest mountain in the world. It approximately take four hours of flight.
3. Gosainkunda Helicopter tour: It is north of Kathmandu, Nepal which is close to the Tibetan border. According to locals the historical large rock in the center of the lake is said to be the remains of Shiva shrine. It is believed that Lord Shiva had once meditated here. It is surrounded by nine other frozen lakes like Bhairab kunda, Saraswoti kunda, Ganesh kunda and others. It has an astonishing landscape view around the lake of Gosaikunda. It takes an hour flight from Kathmandu to Gosaikunda.
4. Muktinath Helicopter tour: It is flying around central Annapurna region of Nepal. Muktinath is the holy place for Hindus and Buddhists, where thousands of people visit every year. Muktinath is situated at 3800m above sea level, in the Mustang district. Heli tour provides an opportunity to visit around Jwala Mai temple, Gomba Samba and Swaminarayan.
5. Upper Mustang Helicopter tour: It has a uniquely structured and culturally rich region, lies in the western part of Nepal. The local culture and lifestyle are similar to the ancient Tibetan culture. It is an ancient valley regarded as untouched and culturally preserved one. Lo-manthang is the capital city of the Himalayan forbidden kingdom. Due to its remote geographical location, Upper Mustang Heli tour becomes fruitful to explore the forbidden valley.